Saturday, October 8, 2011

"How did your meeting with the private detective go?" Amanda asked, Amy a few days later, when the two had met at the mall. "It went well I suppose, I gave him my moms picture, and he said that he should be able to find her, I just hope that he's able to find out where she lives soon." Amy replied, she kept on checking her phone, in case she'd missed any calls from private detective, or that he had sent her any messages, informing her about her mothers new address. "If you find out where your mom lives, are you going to go and see her, and if you go, what are you going to say to her?" Amanda asked, as they walked into thier favorite shop. A shop that sold all sorts of accossories, from hand bags, to wallets, to belts. "I don't know, I'll probably ask her why she left again, after I'd decided that I wanted to build a relationship with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment