Monday, June 7, 2010

The ending.

"Good you're back, I was so worried that you'd never come back, that she would convince you to move in with her and that we'd never see you again." Mrs Kindell said as soon as Amy walked in the door a few hours later. "Mom, I'm never leaving the only house that I've ever known." Amy assured her adoptive mother. "So why did you go over there?" Mrs. Kindell asked, "I wanted to talk with my birth mother, I had some questions for her." Amy explained, "Did she have the anwsers that you were looking for?" Mrs. Kindell asked, "Not exactly, she denyed that she ever gave me up for adoption, she said it was all a huge missunderstanding." Amy replied, "Beleive me, it was not a big missunderstanding, she clearly told your father and I that she couldn't take care of you and that she wanted to give you up for adoption." Mrs. Kindell replied, "And now that things are going much better for her, she wants me back." Amy replied, "Exactly." Mrs. Kindell replied, "Either way this is my home now." Amy replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment