Friday, November 5, 2010

Part 2

Chapter (one)

"You still don't understand what I'm going through, you don't understand what it means to grow up without a mother, to grow up, thinking that the lady you called mom, was really your mother, only to find out that she isn't, and that your real mother gave you up for adoption, than when you finally got used to your adopted mom, your real mother comes back into your life." Amy told Stephanie, one of her adopted cousins on her adopted father's side. "I still don't understand? to tell you the truth I never understood what you are going through, and I cannot understand what you're going through because I am not going through what you are going through, and besides I thought your birth mother went back to Florida, and that she wasn't going to bother you anymore." Stephanie replied, "That's what she said, but she changed her mind, and now she wants back in my life." Amy replied, "I wonder what changed her mind." Stephanie replied, "Who knows." Amy replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment