Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Amy was sitting at her desk typing an email on her laptop, when her cell phone let out a ding, indicating she'd just recived a message. Hoping the message would be from the private detective, she typed a few more words, before getting up and checking the message on her phone. "I got a message from the private detective." Amy said when her friend Mandy answered her cell phone. "What did he say, did he find your biological mother?" Mandy asked, "He found her and he told me that, she doesn't want to have anything more to do with me and that I should stop trying to get back in contact with her." Amy replied, "I'm sorry, that is terrible." Mandy replied, "I know, I don't understand why she wanted to be back in my life, and now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me." Amy replied, "Just forget about her, you have a new family now." Mandy replied, "But that isn't easy, this is my mom we're talking about and I really wanted to have a lasting mother and daughter relationship with her." Amy replied, "I understand that, but you and your biological mom, never really had a mother-daughter relationship, she never knew you, and you never knew her." Mandy pointed out. "Still this would have been our chance to form a bond, but she's taken that all away, and I just wish I could understand what happened that changed her mind." Amy replied, "I wish things had worked out better for you and your biological mother," Mandy replied, "Thanks," Amy replied

No comments:

Post a Comment