Sunday, February 17, 2013

Amy asks about her biological father.

"Mom, I have a question that has been on my mind for a while now, what happened to my father?" Amy asked her birth mother a few hours later, when she returned from visiting her adoptive parents, who sense they moved, only lived an hour away.  Amy's birth mother is quiet for a minute as she takes a sip of her coffee. "You're father is no longer a part of my life, but if you like, I can give you his number, I don't know why, but I kept it all of these years, you can call him yourself." Amy's birth mother replied, as she jotted her ex boyfriends number on the nearby notepad.  "Are you sure it's the same number?" Amy asked, "I am sure, I called him, a few days ago, to tell him about you and how you decided to move out of your adoptive parents home and into mine, and that you would probably want to know him." Amy;s birth mother replied,

No comments:

Post a Comment