Monday, November 8, 2010

"There's something I need to tell you." Amy started as she walked up to Sally, one of her classmates. "What do you need to tell me?" Sally asked as she put her books into her backpack. "I'm adopted." Amy replied, she felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted from her shoulders. "So what?" Sally asked, "So, I've been lying about having a real family all this time." Amy replied, "You haven't been lying, you really do have a family, they may not be your birth family, but they're still your family." Sally pointed out. "You're the second person, I've told my secret to, do you think you could help me tell everyone else about my secret?" Amy asked, "I'm sorry but I can't help you." Sally said as she got up and walked away, leaving Amy to wonder why she couldn't help her. "You don't need help from me, you are capable of telling everyone your secret on your own, just like you told me." Sally said as she stopped and turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment