Thursday, September 29, 2011

Amy finds out that her mother's has left the country

Amy stood in front of her birth mother's front door, for a few minutes before she rung the doorbell. A few minutes after she'd rung the doorbell, the door opened. Amy looked expantly as the door opened, but was disapointed when the person who opened the door, wasn't her birth mother. "Excuse me, I'm looking for my mom, she lives here." Amy told the person who had answered the door. "She didn't tell you?" The lady asked, "Tell me what?" Amy asked, "She moved out of the country and sold me this house." The lady replied, "I don't believe that, my mom, wouldn't just get up and leave, without telling me." Amy replied in disbelief. "I'm sorry, but that's exactly what she did." The lady replied, "Did she mention where she was going?" Amy asked, "She didn't tell me, where she was going, she just said that she had to leave the country, and she left." the lady replied, "I'm sorry, for bothering you, had I known, I would have never come here." Amy said, as she turned and headed back to her home. "How far is your house from here?" The lady called after her, as she walked away. "It's not too far from here." Amy replied, which was the truth, her birth mother, had moved a lot closer to where she lived with her adoptive family, just so that she could be closer to her. But even if it had been a good distance away, Amy would have said the same thing, because she really needed to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment