Sunday, September 25, 2011

still searching

"Have you seen or heard anything from your biological mother yet?" Amanda asked, she was one of Amy's friends. "No, it's been four days and I haven't seen or heard from her, and neither has her secetatary, or any of her clients that she was supposed to show houses to." Amy replied, now she was starting to worry about her biological mother. "Where do you think she could be?" Amanda asked, "If I knew, I wouldn't be so worried, I would have just gone to that place." Amy pointed out, she really wished she knew, where her biolgiocal mother could possibly be. "How about checking with the police station, the airports and hospitals, and clinics, she's got to be somewhere." Amanda suggested, "We've called all those places already, no one has seen her." Amy replied, after having talked to her sectatary, and gotten a negative response, they had called the police deparment, the airport and the hopsital. "This is strange, when did you last hear from her?" Amanda asked, "Four days ago, today." Amy replied, "Do you know her family members?" Amanda asked, "She was an only child, I never met my grandparents." Amy explained. "Do you know where she lives?" Amanda asked, "That's the first place that we thought to go to, but she wasn't there." Amy replied, "Do you think that she might be with a boyfriend?" Amanda asked, that was something, that neither Amy nor her parents had thought of. "That's a possibilty, but I think my mom would have told me, if she was going to be spending some time with her boyfriend, she wouldn't just disapear." Amy replied, "Maybe she just decided that she wanted to take a long break from everything." Amanda replied, "But this is so unlike her." Amy replied, "How do you know what's like her or unlike her, you've only know her for a couple of months at the most, there's still a lot of things about your biological mother that you probably don't know." Amanda pointed out. "I am just hoping that she wouldn't she disapear, right after I told her that I wanted to build a relationship with her." Amy replied,

No comments:

Post a Comment